Monday, June 3, 2013

Shocked and Ecstatic

Today is the day. The day I was excited for but dreading all at the same time. I had to mentally psych myself up for it. I don't know why. I can tell a difference in my clothing (I can't wear my older stuff - it's falling off me - and no, I'm not complaining about that). You may remember. Today is measurement day. It was also my mom's birthday, so I didn't get in as long of a workout as I would've liked. But, that's going to happen. So, here is the side by side comparison I promised:

The photo on the left was taken on April 17, 2013 when I first started training with Danny (I started at the gym the first week of April for a total so far of 62 days - 61 of which were spent in the gym). The photo on the right is today's photo, just 6 weeks after training started.

The photo on the left is at 422.6 pounds.
The photo on the right is at approximately 379 pounds.
Difference from beginning weight loss journey of 438.2 is 59.2 pounds.

I cannot thank those who have encouraged me, helped me, motivated me, and believed in me enough. This has been a wild ride so far, and I can't wait for the rest. I have never been one for photos, but I am totally excited about the difference I can see and can't wait until the next round! 

Measurement comparisons:


May 2, 2013
June 3, 2013
Neck
16 inches
15.5 inches
Chest
52.5 inches
51.0 inches
Waist
56.0 inches
52.0 inches
Hips
75.0 inches
73.0 inches
Left thigh
39.5 inches
37.0 inches
Right thigh
36.5 inches
35.5 inches
Left calf
26.0 inches
26.0 inches
Right calf
28.5 inches
26.0 inches
Left bicep
21.5 inches
21.0 inches
Right bicep
20.5 inches
19.5 inches
Shoulders
56.5 inches
53.0 inches



TOTAL LOST

20.0 inches



I honestly don't even know what to do at this point except keep on! There is NO turning back from this journey - it's gonna be a wild ride and I plan to enjoy every minute of it (even if it does include suicide runs, Danny!).

Gym time is coming early...5:30 is crazy early, but I'll be there with bells on, ready to shed some more pounds and inches. If you want to join me on this crazy ride, just call me - I'll help you get started and we'll set up a time to workout together. It's always easier when someone who has been there and understands what you are going through is your accountability partner. THANK YOU to all. I couldn't have done it without you.


3 comments:

  1. Awesome!!!! So proud of you! You inspire me and encourage me to keep going. Keep up the good work! You're results are showing not only on the outside but on the inside as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absoultly Freaking AWESOME!! Keep up the hard work and dedication!! So PROUD of you and thanks so much for sharing your journey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. I posted another post, but I don't see it... I need to make some changes too.

    ReplyDelete

It's been awhile....a good long while

It has been a good long while since I have felt anything but self-hate and negativity toward myself. I tried not to show it on the outside, ...