Sunday, September 24, 2017

Transformin6

So it's been a long while since I posted anything on this blog. I don't even know if people still read it. I guess it doesn't really matter. This blog is to preserve my journey...for me. Tomorrow starts a new leg of my journey. I have entered a weight loss transformation contest. I will be counting macros and working out 6 days each week for the next 6 weeks. The contest runs from September 25 - November 4. I will document briefly each day in MyFitnessPal my struggles, strengths, victories, failures. I'm actually excited about getting back on the bandwagon and feeling better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been awhile....a good long while

It has been a good long while since I have felt anything but self-hate and negativity toward myself. I tried not to show it on the outside, ...