Sunday, June 16, 2013

Bring It!

Today I am gathering up my "too big" clothes and donating them. Getting rid of them. Adios. Not storing them in my closet or my attic. Saying goodbye. They are not who I am anymore. And, I never intend to return there. I was miserable. Even though I did not necessarily show it on the outside, I was. I am becoming a little less miserable every day! Last night, my 23 year old brother, said, "Man, you're walking faster than me!" First time I've ever heard that...and boy, did it feel good!

There are exactly 46 days until August 1st...my goal date of losing 100 pounds in just 4 short months. So I just told Danny I want to up my game. I have a goal to meet by August 1st and he said, "Ok, no takebacks..." Now I might be a little scared. But, I have the best support system a girl could ask for. I have so many people in my corner, that I never knew cared as much as they do! So, here's to upping the game...finishing this goal strong...and setting a new goal to knock out of the park!

This year is about changing my life for the better. Only I can make the choice to do it. I know what needs to be done, and how to implement those changes. So, today marks a milestone for me. I am ready for whatever is thrown my way. 2013 is my year.

Thank you to all who support me day in and day out. For all your notes of encouragement, comments on the blog, texts, calls, cards and Facebook messages. You can't know how much they encourage me. So, here's to making the next six weeks the most painful and dedicated six weeks of my life (so far). Bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been awhile....a good long while

It has been a good long while since I have felt anything but self-hate and negativity toward myself. I tried not to show it on the outside, ...